A learning management system (LMS) like UTSA Blackboard gives teachers and students a single, well-organized location to access all of the online tools and resources required for your course.
Table of Contents
Using Blackboard Learn, instructors can create online course sites that are completely integrated with UTSA (the University of Texas at San Antonio) enrollment and communication systems and are highly optimized for online learning. In this, online course participants can easily find their orientation, course details, and additional resources.
ALSO READ: Home Depot Credit Card Login
Advantages of UTSA Blackboard
Blackboard has advantages for both students and teachers. With Blackboard, students can use a variety of integrated Web-based tools, including e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs, to submit assignments electronically. If projects are set up for such assessment, students can also assess their colleagues and themselves.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Login into the UTSA Blackboard?
- Sign in to Blackboard to find your online course(s).: https://utsa.blackboard.com/
- Log in with your username and password.
- To view all of your classes, click the “Courses” link in the top right corner of the screen.
- The course link can be found under “My Courses,” so click there.
- Utilize the menu bar on the left side of your screen to start exploring the course material.
- Review the syllabus first, then click on the course content to continue.
How to Reset the UTSA Blackboard Password?
- Visit: https://utsa.blackboard.com/
- Click on the ‘Forgot/Reset Passphrase?’ link
- A page with lots of options, including Reset passphrase, Updating contact information, Set up two-factor authentication, etc., will be redirected to you.
- Select ‘Reset your passphrase’ option
- Type in your myUTSA ID.
- Choose one of the following to get your passphrase reset code: A cell Phone number OR Non-UTSA email address
- Enter the reset code that was sent to you by text or email.
- Your new password must contain a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters, and you will be prompted to do so by the portal (minimum 15 characters long)
- Retype the new password and select “Save the passphrase” to save it.
How to Register New myUTSA ID Account on Blackboard
- Register for a myUTSA ID at your school.
- After that, you will receive an email from myUTSAaccount@utsa.edu including a link
- To activate your myUTSA ID account, click the link and adhere to the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Your student portal called “ASAP” and any other UTSA portals can now be accessed virtually using your myUTSA ID and password.
What is ASAP?
The student portal known as ASAP lets you access the majority of your UTSA academic records and student information.
ASAP will assist you with the following as a new student.
- You can check your admission status.
- Check your Rowdy Ready status.
- Reserve your Orientation session.
- Review and accept your financial aid award.
- Register for testing.
ASAP will help you with the following if you’re a current student.
- You can check your grades.
- Register for classes.
- Review any holds on your account.
- Pay your UTSA bill.
- Apply for graduation.
How to Access UTSA Blackboard Via UTSA Mobile App
You can access your class schedule, assignments, discussions, and grades from utsa Blackboard using the utsa mobile app.
In addition, you can access course information from previous semesters and use the map feature to get directions to your classes from where you are right now.
- Google play store: Download UTSA Blackboard App on Android.
- App.Store: Download UTSA Mobile App for Android and iPad.
- Depending on your mobile device, visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Look for the UTSA Mobile application.
- Download and set up the application.
- Run the app after installation is complete.
- Enter your password and myUTSA ID to log in. As you are directed into the app, the Portal home page will suddenly appear.
- The Activity Stream, where you can see updates about your courses, will be displayed once you have signed into the UTSA Mobile app.