The GCU Student Portal offers resources and important information that will help you succeed both in the classroom and online.
Logging into the GCU student portal allows you to check your GCU email, use LoudCloud for classes, access the electronic library, take online classes, check information from your counselor, and much more.
Parents can log in at GCU as well. You will be able to see significant updates and announcements involving your children. If the student doesn’t submit an eSIRF, which will grant full access, access may be restricted.
About Grand Canyon University (GCU)
GCU is the biggest university in Arizona because of its first-rate facilities for both staff and students as well as its progressive development. Grand Canyon was founded on August 1, 1949, by the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention in Prescott, Arizona, as GCU.
Grand Canyon University offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses. Students who show intelligence and academic excellence may potentially be eligible for scholarships and loans from GCU.
The GCU offers a variety of courses through its nine faculties, which cover the following subjects: business, education, doctorate studies, humanities, social sciences, fine arts and production, science, engineering, nursing, healthcare professions, theology, and technology.
ALSO READ: Target Redcard Login
|Name||Grand Canyon University|
|Application/Learning mode||Online & Offline|
Benefits of GCU Student Portal Login
There are several advantages of having a Grand Canyon University (GCU) Student Login Portal account. Some of those are as follows
- Students can view Annual Grades
- View and track your financial info such as billing & payment history for tuition, housing, or other school fees.
- You can access My GCU (24 X 7) to check the status of any submitted forms like Change of Address Form, Housing Agreement, Medical Form, etc.
- Using the platform you can check your parking account and complete any outstanding balance.
- For the next semester enroll yourself in classes
How to Login into the GCU Student Portal?
- visit the official website of Grand Canyon University that is www.gcu.edu.
- go to the upper section, choose “GCU Login,” and press on it.
- It will navigate you to the next page, where you will see many options; you have to choose the “Student Access” tab.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Sign In’ page
- Enter your username and click on ‘Next’
- Enter your GCU password
- Click on “Login”
How to Access GCU Portal As a Parent
- Visit gcuportal.gcu.edu to use the GCU Portal as a parent
- Choose Parent Access.
- Enter your password and email address.
- To view and access student information online, as well as to get financial updates and notices, tap “Login.” Button.
Have you Forgotten your GCU Student Portal Login information?
- Go to the GUC password reset homepage.
- Open the GUC sign-in page enter your email id and click on “next”.
- After that the password screen will show there you can see the “forgot my password” link, Click on it.
- Click on “I am a student”.
- Click on “Reset my Account” [In order to reset your password you must first register].
- Click on “I am a student” again in the password registration portal.
- Enter your “username” and “password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
How to Register for a New GCU Student Account
- Open your web browser, and go to https://apply.gcu.edu/Account/Login
- Click on ‘Create New Account
- Enter all the details required such as email ID, password, First Name and Last Name (that matches the name on the SSN card), phone number, etc.
- Click on ‘Register’
Access your LoudCloud Classroom in the GCU Portal.
- Sign into your GCU Portal and select the ‘My Courses’ option found in the upper left corner of the page to access your LoudCloud classroom.
- Choose your course code from the drop-down menu under “My Courses.”
- You will now be taken to the chosen class.
GCU Student Portal Links on the App Store
|Phone number:||1 -877 – 428 -8447|
|Postal Address:||The Grand Canyon University,|
P.O. Box – 11097
Phoenix, AZ 85061
Is Grand Canyon University Student Portal Legitimate?
The Grand Canyon University Student Portal is legitimate as it was established back in 1949. You can check accreditation, statistic recognition, and the latest ranking in order. GCU is indeed a Higher Learning Commission (HLC) that has a day-by-day growing reputation.
How can one get to Grand Canyon University?
Grand Canyon University looks for students of 16 or more years of age who have diverse experiences, interests, and perspectives. GCU uses the scores of GPA when it comes to admissions just like the test scores of the SAT or ACT.
Is there a Dress Code at GCU?
YES! The university has an extensive Code of Conduct, including a Dress Code aimed at modesty that students must follow at Grand Canyon University (GCU).
Is GCU not working? What should I do?
In case of technical issues, such as a site not loading or not functioning, you can seek GCU technical support by using the contact number and email accessible on the internet.