Popular clothing retailer Torrid provides a closed-loop consumer credit card for those looking to make branded purchases at a discount. This Comenity Bank-issued Torrid credit card offers rewards and bonuses to its users.
At Torrid’s official website, you can fill out an application and quickly receive approval. Upon card approval, you can immediately begin using it and register for an online account to gain access to your account.
In the beginning, Torrid imitated Hot Topic’s alternative fashions, but it later diverged from the edgier retailer and became its own LLC in 2015. The new Torrid has over 400 stores across the US and offers a large selection of more traditional clothing styles for women and girls in sizes 10 to 30.
ALSO READ: Target Red Card Login
|Credit Card URL:||http://comenity.net/torrid|
|Credit Card Issuer:||Comenity Bank|
|Credit Card Type:||Store Credit Card|
|Best Credit Card Offers||Hot Deals | Airline Cards | Hotel Cards | Cash Back | Others|
- Signup bonus. offers a $15 sign-up bonus for up to $50 in spending.
- You’ll receive a 25% bonus on your first purchase and two days of annual discounted shopping.
- Every day additional 5% off when using your Torrid credit card to make purchases
- High APRs. For those with balances to carry, this card is not recommended. It has an introductory variable purchase APR of 27.24%.
- No annual fee*. For those looking for a rewards card with minimal maintenance, this is a fantastic choice. You receive rewards for your purchases without being required to pay an annual fee.
- Fair or better credit is required. Your chances of being approved are good if your credit score is higher than 600.
How to Login into the Torrid Credit Card Portal?
- Visit Torrid Credit Card Login page.
- Select the “Sign in” button. Click on it.
- Your “Username” and “Password” are among the necessary details that must be provided.
- Chose the “Sign in” button in black.
How to Reset the Torrid Credit Login Password?
- Click the “Forgot Username / Password?” link
- You must enter the essential personal information, which includes your “Account Number or Username,” “Zip Code or Postal Code,” “Type of Identification,” and “Last Four Digits of SSN.”
- To retrieve your username and password, click the black “Find My Account” button.
How to Register New Torrid Credit Account
- Click the “Register Now” button
- Fill in the requested personal information, such as your SSN. Contains a physical location, a date of birth, a US-based IP, and other information.
- Identify yourself by providing your phone number or email address in response to a query or account.
- Click the “Find My Account” button
Torrid Links on the Mobile App Store
You can access your login process and everything from Torrid using the mobile app.
App.Store: Download Torrid App for Android and iPad.
How to Activate Your Torrid Credit Card
- Log in to the Torrid Card activation page.
- Enter the Torrid Card login information.
- From the top menu bar, choose Customer Service, then Self Service.
- Under Credit/Charge Account, click Activate a Card.
- To complete the activation, enter the card details and adhere to the instructions.
How to Activate Torrid Card Using Mobile App
- Login to your Torrid mobile app.
- Select Manage cards from the main menu.
- Choose the card that needs to be activated.
- Opt for Activate Card. Choose the card you want to activate and click Continue if you have multiple cards that need to be activated
- Enter your card details and SSN’s last four digits, then click “Activate.”
Make Torrid Credit Card Bill Pay (Payment)
There are several ways to use a credit card to make a payment. Here are your four bill-paying choices:
- Online Payment Login: Online registration for a Torrid card is possible. Choose “Sign up.” Enter your credit card number, zip code, and SSN to get started. Using your Torrid login, provide the route and account numbers. Account necessary. Cards are not accepted for payment at Torrid.
- Paying by phone: Call 800-853-2921 to pay over the phone with a Torrid credit card. You will require the Torrid card number, as well as the routing and checking account information, to complete the process.
- Postal Payment: You can send a money order to Comenity Bank in San Antonio, Texas, at PO Box 659584, 78265-9584, payable to.
- The bank’s payment service: You can use your bank to make a recurring payment to a company by using this feature. Bank will make the delivery right away to the supplier of your choice on the day you specify. Since Torrid does not support automatic payments, the next best option would be to set up a payment with your bank.
Torrid Credit Card Customer Service Number
Get help and answers with 24/7 customer service