History of KanTime
KanTime Login: CEO Sundar Kannan recognized a big gap in the home health market at the beginning of the new millennium. He struggled to listen as his business partner’s mother continued to complain about unreliable caregivers who were unable to meet her requests despite frequent visits with her. He thought about how he might simplify the agency process and make scheduling easier by using his already-built technology, now known as KanTime Telephony.
KanTime Login had grown into a full-service home care system by 2010. Thanks to KanTime, agencies were no longer forced to choose between effectiveness and high-quality service. User-friendly, web-based technology, agencies can now streamline their operations by encouraging compliance and growth while maintaining patient care as their top priority.
ALSO READ: Vystar Credit Union Login
KanTime private home care software has been a leading system provider since 2007. Many of the top national home care businesses use KanTime, which offers potent features aimed at improving patient care.
Your company needs a home health software system that can quickly change to meet demand as more patients seek treatment outside of the clinic. With KanTime, you can deliver excellent care while increasing productivity and enhancing communication from the comfort of your patient’s home.
Set up the environment for a thorough and satisfying medical experience. KanTime enables healthcare providers to focus more on practice and patient care rather than the pediatric EHR software that underpins it.
In order to maintain full compliance, hospice and palliative care organizations can reduce operations while still abiding by all rules and regulations thanks to the KanTime hospice management suite.
You can provide palliative care to patients in their homes with KanTime Login while attending to their individual needs. With the help of our technology, businesses are able to shift their emphasis from never-ending paperwork mounds to comfort and quality of life.
Simplify and streamline the complex processes that enable your company to function. Their self-directed home health care system, which handles everything from budgets to timekeeping, payroll to billing, will take care of your needs.
How to Sign in to KanTime Login Online Portal?
Step 1: Visit the KanTime homepage.
- The KanTime login homepage can be accessed at https://kantime.com/features/kantime-healthcare-business-intelligence/.
Step 2: Enter your information
Enter your personal information, including:
Step 3: Click the login button
- On the right side of your screen, select the login button.
- You can also log in using:
How to Do KanTime Login with a Mobile Phone?
Install the KanTime app on your phone.
- Google play store: Download KanTime mobile App on Android.
- App.Store: Download KanTime mobile App for Android and iPad.
Enter your information
- Enter your username and password
Press the login button.
- You can now use a mobile phone to sign into KanTime portal
How to Recover KanTime Login Password?
- On your screen’s right side, select the Forgot Password button.
- Before choosing “Next,” provide your username, social security number, and birthdate.
- You ought to have gotten a link to reset your password there, so check your email inbox. Click the link to advance to the following level.
- You are now seeing a new password request. Reset your password using the link you should have received; change your existing password. Click the link to advance to the following level.
- After creating a new password, click “Submit.”
- Your KanTime Login password can now be recovered.
How to Make KanTime Payment?
KanTime and FrontStream Payments have partnered to offer fully integrated payment processing within KanTime’s management system.
FrontStream Payments, with more than ten years of experience in the home healthcare industry, provides dependable, integrated payment solutions for franchises and software partners like KanTime. We provide a full credit card processing solution to make billing for private pay transactions for your individual franchises and clients simple.
- Accept all common credit and debit cards, ACH, and FSA/HSA cards.
- No development effort is necessary because KanTime is completely integrated.
- simple reconciliation with automatic payment consequences in the system
- Take care of your clients’ payments, whether they are occasional or recurring.
- Reasonable pricing and a quick application and approval procedure
- Committed client service is also offered.
|Timings||Monday and Friday: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
Saturday: 8:00 Am to 5:30 Pm
Sunday Support: 855.512.5662