Through innovative solutions and regular service visits, Cintas takes care of the essential tasks that enable their customers to keep their workplaces working properly, freeing them up to focus on their businesses.
Their Fortune 500 company, with its corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides services to more than a million businesses across all sectors of industry.
Cintas offers rental apparel programs that include expert laundry, inspection, and delivery along with stylish garment purchase collections that combine custom designs with ready-to-wear trends.
Cintas provides the cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, and toilet paper that are required. They frequently provide freshly washed entrance mats and reusable microfiber products, and they sterilize and disinfect surfaces and common touchpoints.
They restock PPE, first aid kits, safety supplies, and equipment for fire protection. These are just a few of the ways Cintas helps its customers get Ready for the Workday®.
Steps to Register an Account on Cintas Partner Connect Portal
Step 1: Visit the homepage for Cintas login
You can access the Cintas login homepage at https://account.cintas.com/online/login.
Step 2: Click the Register button
You will be taken to a new page after clicking the Register button that you can see on your screen.
Step 3: Enter your information
Complete all the fields on your screen with your information, including:
- Customer number
- Postal code
Step 4: Click the Begin Registration button
On your screen, click the Begin Registration button in the center.
Step 5: Follow the page’s guide
You can create a new Cintas account by following the website’s additional straightforward instructions.
How to Login into Cintas?
Step 1: Visit the homepage for Cintas login.
Visit this link to get to the Cintas login homepage:
Step 2: Enter your information
Fill in all the sections on your screen, including:
Step 4: Click the Log on button
You can log into Cintas by using the “Login” button on your screen.
How do I Retrieve Cintas Account Password?
- Go to the Cintas login home page: https://leplb0470.upoint.alight.com/web/cintas/login?forkPage=false
- When you click the Forgot User ID or Password button on your screen, a new page will open.
- Fill out all the fields on your screen with your information, including your date of birth and SSN’s last four digits.
- You can find more easy instructions on the Cintas page. If you continue, you can reset your password.
How to make a payment with Cintas?
It provides a number of bill payment choices and has an online bill payment feature that is available to all of its consumers. You have three alternatives for paying your bill: in person at any location that is allowed, via mail to Cintas’ processing center, or online at Cintas’ website.
- Additionally, it allows you the choice to set up alternative payment plans and online automatic bill payments. Account cancellation and contact online customer service are further options.
- Online – Make a payment at http://www.cintas.com by logging into your account there.
- Phone – Use the automated payment method to make a transaction. Contact 708-613-3100 for help getting in touch with the company.
- Through Mail – Mail a check to 1201 West St. Charles Road, Maywood, Illinois 60153. Prior to making the payment before making the payment, contact customer support at 708-613-3100 and double-check.
- In-person payment – At any of our worldwide centers for customer support, you are able to pay in person.
- For inquiries about ordering catalogs or status on orders, contact 1-888-786-4367.
- Need help developing a custom ordering webpage or putting an online order? If so, dial 1-877-eCINTAS. 8:00–6:00 EST Monday–Friday.
- Call 1-800-795-7368 if you’re a current Cintas National Account Uniform Rental customer. Call 1-800-UNIFORM M-F 8:30 am 8 PM EST to get the most current Cintas National Account Uniform Direct Sale for customers who are not renting.