Hokie Spa is a term used at Virginia Tech to refer to the campus recreation center, also known as the Student Recreation Center. Its provides students, faculty, and staff with a range of fitness and wellness amenities, including exercise equipment, sports courts, swimming pools, and classes and programs designed to promote a healthy lifestyle. It is an important part of the VT community and a hub of activity for students, offering a place to stay active, socialize, and take care of their mental and physical health.
ALSO READ: Onewalmart
About Hokie Spa
HokieSPA is the name of the student portal at Virginia Tech. As a Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University student, you must use HokieSPA in order to view your academic history, obtain transcripts, and change your contact information.
- Students may manage, view, and update their academic information using this self-service site after logging into their accounts.
- Course schedules and information on academic achievement, including semester-by-semester grades, are also available online.
- Employees and faculty members can also utilise this site to locate pertinent information.
How to Login to Hokie Spa Online Portal
- If you want to login, then go to the Hokie Spa login page.
- On this page, enter your username and password.
- Then click on the login button
Hokie Spa App Link on the Mobile App Store
It has developed the unique mobile application Hokie Spa so that its studendts can manage their student portal at Virginia Tech or whenever they want.
App.Store: Download Hokie Spa App for Apple and iPad.
Have You Forgotten Your Hokie Spa Password?
- If you’ve forgotten the password for Hokie Spa, go to the login page first.
- On this page, give the right side in blue characters: “Forgot your username or password?”
- When you click on that link, a new page with two options appears.forgotten username; 2. forgotten password
- Select the “forget password” option and reach the “reset password” page.
- On this page, enter your username and click on the next icon.
- If you forget the username, then click on the “forget username” button to open two new options for the “reset username.”
- Select one option, and change your password.
- If you select the student, faculty, and staff
- Then open the new screen, which shows the information for resetting the username.