Amazon Store Card Login: In order to assist Amazon customers who frequently make large purchases on the site, Synchrony Bank produces Amazon store cards and offers unique financing options. Customers of Amazon can choose between the Amazon Store Card and the Prime Store Card.
You want to make a purchase on Amazon but you do not have sufficient money. You could go to the bank and seek a cash advance, but that would require paying interest and fees.
With Amazon Store Card, you have the option to buy purchases and extend up your payments over 6, 12, or 24 months with no interest. Additionally, neither yearly nor balance transfer fees apply.
ALSO READ: Hokie Spa
In 1995, Amazon launched as a website for booking and selling. The site was able to sell books to many buyers from more than 40 different nations in less than a month.
Amazon has since grown to be unstoppable. Currently, one of the biggest global e-commerce corporations is Amazon. Amazon offers a vast selection of goods in every area, including clothing, footwear, hardware tools, pet supplies, beauty products, fitness equipment, and household goods. Amazon has whatever you would need.
|Headquatyer||440 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109|
|Founded||July 5, 1994, Bellevue, WA|
|Number of employees||1,468,000|
|Revenue||469.8 billion USD (2021)|
- There is no yearly charge.
- offers a $10 sign-up bonus even if you spend nothing.
- Cardholders receive numerous marketing benefits
- An Amazon Store card can be purchased by anyone with a fair or average credit score.
- High APR
- No rewards scheme
How to Login to Amazon Store Card Account Online
- Open the Amazon Store Card login site.
- You’ll see a login window appear on your desktop. Simply fill in the required fields with your username and password.
- Click “Secure Login” to access your Amazon Store Card account after providing your login information. If your username and password are correct, you will be sent directly to your account.
Amazon Store Card App Link on the Mobile App Store
The Amazon Store Card app allows you to track your Amazon Store Card with Amazon Secured Card.
- Analyze the details of your recent transactions, including the amount and the item.
- Get access to your invoices
- Pay the bill.
- Edit the cardholder information.
- Set up budget and payment deadline notifications
- Google play store: Download Amazon store card App on Android.
- App.Store: Download Amazon store card App for Apple and iPad.
Have You Forgotten Your Amazon Store Card Login Password?
- Visit Amazon Store Card Login page, Select “I forgot my Password” from the menu.
- Enter your User ID and ZIP Code to complete the verification process, then click Continue.
- Choose a new password, then enter it to access the account.
Find out how to retrieve your User ID here:
- Click on forgot my user ID.
- To locate your User ID, input your Account Number and ZIP Code here.
- When you receive the User ID, click Continue and write it down.
How to Register a New Amazon Store Card Account
- Visit the Synchrony Bank website to register for an Amazon Store Card.
- On the screen, a login window will display. Select “I wish to Register” from the menu.
- Enter in your ZIP code and account number. After providing the necessary information, click “Continue” to move on.
- After entering your account number, you will be prompted to confirm that you are the authorised user.
- To complete the registration procedure, choose your desired username and create a secure password.
How to Use the Amazon Store Card Login to Make Payments
Either contacting or logging into your online account is the simplest way to pay your Amazon.com Store Card. Below are the 3 easiest methods.
To set up a payment, go into your online account. Up to the due date, you may pay at any time during the monthly period.
Scroll to the “Make a Payment” button under the Payments tab. Choose the payment amount and add the account number and routing number for your bank. Click “Make a Payment” after you have checked your payment details.
Additionally, you may pay as a guest and skip signing or registering.
- On the phone
Contact customer care at (866) 634-8379 anytime. Press “1” and provide your account number or Social Security number when requested (SSN). To make a payment or contact customer support, simply follow the spoken instructions.
If you utilise the automated system, paying by phone is free unless you request an urgent payment.
- By mail
You can mail a cheque or money order payable and a copy of your most recent monthly Amazon.com Store Card statement to:
Amazon/Synchrony PO Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896
On your payment, be sure to provide your account number. Cash payments are not accepted by Synchrony Bank; only withdrawals from U.S. bank accounts are accepted.
A 23-day grace period is provided by Synchrony Bank from the end of the billing cycle to the payment due date. You won’t be charged interest if you pay off your Amazon.com Store Card balance in full during this window each month.