Uber mission statement & Vision Statement has transformed from a small local transportation provider into a huge global transportation network enterprise in just over ten years. Uber’s success can be credited to the organizational culture that the company’s mission and vision statements foster. In fact, they have helped the business build a reputation that has allowed it to dominate the industry globally, operating in 785 countries, more than any other company with a similar business model.
In every country in the world, Uber is well-known for its services. The organization offers a variety of services, including courier services, meal delivery, package delivery, rental of vehicles, and the transportation of products. Since its founding in 2009, the company has expanded to more than 900 cities worldwide. The main office of Uber is in San Francisco. There are 70 million users of it worldwide. According to the poll, Uber has 24% of the market for food delivery and 67% of the US ride-sharing sector. Uberization is a concept that describes how the industry has changed.
In 2009, Garrett Camp and Travis Kalanick founded Uber as a private company. It has since become one of the biggest and most prosperous corporations, with a market value of $68 billion. Anywhere on the earth, Uber provides on-demand trips to consumers in need of transportation.
|Founder||garret camp, Travis kalanick|
|Headquarter||San Fransisco, California, United States of America|
Table of Contents
Uber Mission Statement
“We ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion,” reads Uber’s mission statement.
- Uber essentially has a mission and a business model based on improving people’s lives and removing the numerous transportation, prescription, and food delivery obstacles communities face.
- Uber technology is also intended to link users with drivers, couriers, and the practical and tangible worlds.
ALSO READ: Costco Mission Statement
Uber Mission Statement Analysis
Uber mission statement Analysis is one of the best, with wisdom and a meaningful message. This is simple but perfect. When we examine the
mission statement, we discover the following-
Uber is a platform that gives both drivers and passengers chances. It generates work for drivers who want to make money, leaves seats available that may be shared between multiple passengers, and it costs less for passengers. Uber provides employment opportunities, particularly in developing countries, helping millions of individuals throughout the world become financially independent. The opportunity to discuss and gossip while traveling to the same place to earn extra money was also provided to anyone with a car or a friend.
Trusted transportation all around the world:
it is crucial to have security when sharing a journey. For its users all across the world, Uber has made sure of that. Not only does Uber operate in wealthy nations like the US, but it also does so in emerging and underdeveloped nations. It helped Uber to improve its service by ensuring vetted drivers and through its user rating system. Uber is opening up chances for both drivers and passengers. By sharing empty seats to the same destinations and offering jobs for drivers to earn money, it helps riders cut costs.
Motion is crucial:
The key to getting forward is to start moving. We would slip behind if the world became stuck. Uber wants to keep everything moving so that no one is late or wastes time traveling to a destination due to a traffic jam or car emergency. In order to keep the world moving, the concept of “motion” is crucial. Anything’s progress depends significantly on its pace.
Uber Vision Statement
- Uber wants to serve everyone in the world, from San Francisco to Africa, with transportation services. No one will be excluded from the opportunity to use smaller planes.
- Uber depends heavily on the internet in its primary operations. The entire business concept is bound to fail when all of the other random factors are taken into account. Investors are not certain that the company won’t be surpassed by a rival either next week or in a year.
Uber Vision Statement Analysis
- Uber wants to establish itself as the world’s most dependable transportation service. reliable in terms of price, security, and service.
- Uber imagines a world in which individuals may go from one location to another with the use of transportation that is available everywhere. It will make it easier for individuals to travel while also ensuring economic growth.
Uber’s key principles
“We build worldwide, we live locally, we are client obsessive, we celebrate differences, we do the right thing, we act like owners, we persevere, we value ideas over formality, and we make large aggressive chances,” are some of Uber’s basic values. Uber has established a reputation as the most innovative, dependable, and forward-thinking transportation firm because of these principles.