For more than 60 years, a credit union, a non-profit financial institution, has proudly served the community and its members. Since it is a non-profit cooperative, its profits are passed on to its owner-members in the form of better rates, fewer fees, a larger return on deposits, and specialized service.
Radiant Credit Union functions differently from a bank because it is a non-profit. Radiant’s members, who own the credit union, receive any gains in the form of better services, lower fees, lower interest rates on loans, and bigger dividends. Anyone who resides, works, worships, attends school, or takes part in associations is welcome to join Radiant Credit Union.
The 31st largest credit union in Florida, Radiant Credit Union is headquartered in Gainesville. Furthermore, it is the 547th-largest credit union in the country. Since its founding in 1957, it has expanded to 166 staff and 43,594 members over 10 locations as of June 2022.
|Name||Radiant Credit Union|
|Employees||51 to 200|
|Industry:||Banking & Lending|
Table of Contents
How to Login to the Radiant Credit Union Online Portal?
- You may access your Radiant Credit Union account and log in to use all the features. Make sure you already have an account with them. Open a browser window, then go to the Radiant Credit Union Login page.
- Create a new Radiant Credit Union account if you don’t already have one. To verify your information, you will need to enter your email address, phone number, and other personal information.
Retrieve Your Radiant Credit Union Login Information?
- Go to the login page at https://my.radiantcu.org/authentication in your selected browser.
- Second, there is a “Forgot Username” & ” Forget Password” link at the bottom of the login section.
- You’ll be taken to a website where you may reset your username and password after clicking it.
- After that, You must fill in the information (ex. First/Last name, Email, etc)
- You will be directed to the following screen after tapping the “Submit” button.
- You’ll be able to retrieve your username by following the instructions on-screen.
- You will then be logged in after providing your new username and password and tapping the Login button below.