MyEnvoyAir, an American subsidiary airline, was wholly owned and operated by the American Airlines Group in 1984. Its corporate headquarters are in Irving.
Texas. Other American Airlines employees pay for all of the employees’ expenses. They directly market and sell the aircraft they use to American Airlines. They frequently fly on Eagle.
My Envoy Air is a brand-new and enhanced method for Envoy staff members to use their perks. You may access your UBRS account and other HR-related data through My Envoy Air from a single, centralized location online or via mobile devices.
Join Envoy to take advantage of the same free, limitless personal travel for you and your family, wherever American Airlines flies. The best employee travel package available today.
Benefits of My Envoy Air
- Employees may access a wealth of information about their positions through the MyenvoyAir interface, including their work schedules, paychecks, the progress of their payroll processing, their W2s, and much more.
- The portal provides details on job openings and training courses.
- You may learn more about your dental and medical benefits on the portal.
- Employees have access to information on their financial perks, including retirement plans, retirement benefits, incentives for good performance, the Employee Credit Union, and more.
MyEnvoyAir Login Instructions
- The username and password for the MyEnvoyAir login portal are both correct.
- Web pages work with the employee login portal.
- any web-connected laptop, desktop, mobile phone, or tablet.
How to Access myenvoyAir’s Login Portal
Follow these instructions to log into MyEnvoyAir:
- Using your device Visit MyEnvoyAir Login Page.
- Type in both your AA ID and password.
- Press the Login button.
You must register your account using your employee or contractor number.
How do I create a new account in MyEnvoyair?
- Visit MyEnvoyAir Register page
- Select First-time user
- then selects Register now.
- You will be sent to a different page after the specified action. Click on Submit after entering your employee or contractor number.
How do you create or reset a password if you forget it?
- Visit the official MyEnvoy Air website.
- Take note of the little Forgot password text below the Password. After moving your click there, click that area.
- Your device’s screen will display a page where you can reset your password.
- Your AA User ID is located here. It may be made up of six or eight numbers. You must add two zeroes (00) to an ID that has six digits in order to make it eight digits long.
- For instructions on how to change your password, visit the MyEnvoyair Portal website and click Next. Then, do as instructed.
Here are some ways to contact MyEnvoyAir’s customer support if you need assistance with any additional concerns.
You can contact their 24-hour, on-call IT help center if you have a question concerning a technical issue.
- Visit aa.com/ithd.
- Select the conversation icon (Right side of the Screen)
- Complete the form and click “Start Chat”
Question & Answer (FAQs)
What should I do if I suffer any problems logging in?
Call Envoy Air at 972-374-5200, or utilize their website if it doesn’t work, to inform them of the situation.
Is Envoy Air a domestic business?
Yes, the American company Envoy Air is situated in Texas (Irving).