MUSC My Chart is a patient portal developed for MUSC Health patients. It is created to give them access to their records and other crucial patient-related services including online appointment booking, accessing health records, paying bills online, and acquiring prescription refills, among other things.
ALSO READ: Burlington Credit Card
Along with the Epic System Corporation, the Medical University of South Carolina is assisting patients through MyChart, Epic’s flagship healthcare product. By this agreement, MUSC hopes to assist patients by delivering the appropriate medical care at the appropriate time as well as vital healthcare and medical record services.
The MUSC MyChart web portal is accessible through a variety of websites, some of which are listed below.
The Medical University of South Carolina’s main website is musc.edu, and its adult patient care portal is muschealth.org. This article provides an in-depth analysis of the MyChart official site, mychart.musc.edu.
|Name||MUSC My Chart|
|Industry Type||Hospital · Medical school · Charitable organisation|
- View your test results, including lab and X-ray
- See a list of your current medications
- Renew prescriptions
- Record wellness information such as blood pressure, weight, activity and nutrition
- See reminders for screenings and other preventive care
- Make updates to your contact and insurance information
- Request an appointment
- Fill out forms prior to appointments
- View your upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill online
How to Access MUSC My Chart Login Portal Online
- On your device, open a web browser.
- Visit the MUSC Mychart web portal mychart.musc.edu.
- Enter your Mychart username and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
Reset Your MUSC My Chart Login Password & Username?
- Open the official webpage and click the Forgot Password link.
- On the next screen, patients will discover a password reset form.
- Simply fill out this form with your Username, Birthdate, and ZIP Code, then click the Next button.
- An email with instructions on how to establish a new password will be sent to you. Usually, instructions come with a link to reset your password.
- To set up a new MyChart password, patients can click the password reset link.
- Visit the official login page and click the Forgot Username link.
- On the next screen, a username recovery form will be available.
- The username can be recovered by patients using this form. Click the Submit button after entering your first and last names, date of birth, and ZIP code.
- The registered email address of the patients will soon get a message with the username.
How to Register for New MUSC My Chart Account Online
The online registration option is accessible to patients. It will make it simple for patients to open a new MyChart account. All patients can utilise the online tool to establish a new MyChart account in one of two ways.
- By using an activation code
- Online account set up
Opening an account is often a straightforward process. However bear in mind that an activation or access code is required before you begin. Get one if you don’t have an access code by selecting the “No Code” option. On the other hand, if you already know your code, you can utilise the “Have an Access Code?” button.
Sign Up by using an activation code:
- Visit the official MyChart login page and click the Create Your Account link located on the login screen.
- On the following page, enter the activation code to activate your account (as shown below).
- The information listed below must be included in this activation form.
- MyChart activation code
- Date of birth
- ZIP code
- Click the Next button.
- Patients can create a Username and Password on the following screen, allowing them to access their accounts whenever they need to log in.
Sign Up with Online
- Visit the official portal and click the Create Your Account link.
- Click the link to “Sign Up Online” on the next page. An online registration form is available (as shown below).
- This registration form must be filled out and submitted for verification. You will receive your invitation code and can use it to quickly access your account if all the information matches that in the MUSC Health records.
MUSC My Chart App Link on the Mobile App Store
- Google play store: Download MUSC My Chart App on Android.
- App.Store: Download MUSC My ChartApp for Apple and iPad.