Madhya Pradesh government has run Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah and Nikah Yojana (kanya Dhan Yojana application) for the marriage of all poor families and needy people and destitute daughters and widows and divorced women in the state. The purpose of kanya Dhan Yojana application is to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls. Under the Chief Minister’s Marriage Incentive i.e. Kanyadan Yojana (kanya Dhan Yojana application) for the marriage of all the girls who are talking now, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 28000. does
The government scheme was started in the year 2006 as Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana, CM Nikal Yojana Madhya Pradesh but in 2015 its name has been changed to Mantri Kanya Vivah and Nikah Yojana and the assistance amount has also been increased from Rs.28000 to Rs. Rs 51000 was done but let us tell you Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana and Nikah Yojana now the government will give you Rs 28000 amount
Under the social welfare scheme of Kanya Vivah Yojana (CM nikah Yojana Madhya Pradesh) or Kanyadan Yojana 2022, the work details of this scheme are done by the Department of Social Justice and Disabled Welfare, along with financial assistance to the newly married couple under the marriage assistance scheme. is also given.
Kanyadan Yojana Application Form and Process
To take advantage of Bhupati Kanya Vivah Protsahan Rashi Sahayata Yojana or Kanyadan Yojana, candidates will have to fill their application form, they will also have to follow the following steps to fill the registration form
- First of all, socialjustice.mp.gov.in should be linked to the official website of Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department of India.
- After which the Chief Minister can download the Kanyadan Yojana Avanika Yojana application form (kanyadan Yojana online form)
- This application form has two separate application form for rural and urban areas and whatever application form is applicable for you, you just have to fill and submit the same application form
- All the information asked in the registration form can be submitted along with the necessary documents to the Gram Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat or Municipal Corporation or Municipality or Municipal Council office in the urban area.
- Apart from this, you can also get the application form from your nearest gram panchayat or janpad panchayat or municipal corporation business in urban area, from the municipality or city council office or from the village department portal samagra vivah portal
The main feature under this scheme is that all the classes have become Lavavint. The marriage of Hindu and Muslim couple is done at one place which not only promotes social but also reduces the necessity expenditure on marriage.
kanyadan Yojana beneficiary list
The list of beneficiary of Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana is also available on the Madhya Pradesh Department Portal, which you can click on the link given below.
Click here to go to the official website of MP Department Portal
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Vehicle said the eligibility and eligibility of the scheme 2022
- It is necessary for the parents of the girl child to be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The couple who are doing this now, the age of the girl should be 18 years, the age of the girl should be 21 years
- The name of the girl should be registered on the samagra vivah portal
- The housewife is not financially weak for a complete marriage in the chosen way. Apart from this, those who have been legally divorced can take advantage of this scheme.