A Pear Deck is a fantastic tool that teachers can use to create interactive presentations, and also for students to take part in enjoyable sessions. Find out how to join a Pear Deck event as a child at joinpd.com using a five-digit number or link. This guide will provide all the information concerning joining Pear Deck in depth.
Joinpd.com code is a sub-domain or microsite on PearDeck.com that lets students join interactive presentations designed by their teachers by using links or codes. Instructors send out this code or link by text or email. You won’t find it anywhere else.
Students do not need to sign up for an account with Pear Deck to be able to join the show. But, they’ll require an account with Google or Microsoft account to join. This is due to the fact that Pear Deck works by integrating with Google Slides. Teachers also have the option of allowing students to sign up anonymously.
What exactly is Join Pear Deck (JoinPD)?
- By using Pear Deck, instructors of any level or subject can be more engaged with their students and give formative assessments for learners online.
- Pear Deck is comparable to Kahoot, Quizzizz, and other formative assessment tools because it provides educators with an extremely complex but user-friendly education platform that allows them to assess their student’s understanding as well as their progress and understanding of crucial subjects online in a fun, engaging way.
- The appeal of Pear Deck Slides lies in its simplicity and user-friendly. With just a couple of mouse clicks, pupils can respond to professors’ questions and suggestions on the slides with Microsoft PowerPoint Online or Google Slides.
- It’s possible to conduct formal assessments with six different methods using Pear Deck which includes multiple-choice questions, text answers, and number-only answers drawing; using markers to drag, or browsing the internet. There are a variety of ways to personalize a presentation and utilize it to assess how students are performing in various disciplines and abilities.
- In sum, Pear Deck along with its sister site joinpd.com aids instructors to create interactive, engaging learning environments in which students learn by engaging slides, instructional slides and games, quizzes, and more.
- These tools allow students to become more involved and enjoy engaging and engaging learning experiences.
How do I join a Pear Deck/ JoinPD.com Code?
Students can participate in a Pear Deck session with the help of a Join Code shared by their teachers. It is possible that they require a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account to join the session if the instructor has enabled the appropriate settings. Or, they could join the session without having an avatar or username.
You can follow these instructions to sign up for the Pear Deck class as a student using a joinpd.com code:
- Find your Join Code for the Pear Deck session or the presentation through your class teacher. It may have been sent via text message or email to the group of students.
- Now launch a browser and visit www.joinpd.com (https://app.peardeck.com/join).
- Then, type in the 5-character Join Code in the given box.
Students will either be automatically logged in or given the option to select which email provider to use if their teacher gives them the go-ahead to log in via email. If not, allow you to join in at any time without having to provide your email. All you have to do is choose an avatar and login username to signify your presence during the session.
How do I Join a Pear Deck session with Join Link?
Participating in a Pear Deck session by using the joinpd.com code link is easy. It is not necessary to type in the code at joinpd.com for joining the Pear Deck session. Instead, you just need to click on the link.
Take these steps to join a Pear Deck session by using the Join Link:
- Look up the email or message your teacher sent you regarding the Pear Deck class.
- Hit the Join Link to join the session.
- It will open the Pear Deck session can be opened in a web browser.
- It’s recommended to use Google Chrome but you can alternatively use other browsers.
After you’ve joined the session, it can access your Student View. You will be able to view the slides of the presentation and answer interactive questions from your teachers.
In case you’re in school you are able to join Peardeck as well Joinpd.com Login
Make sure that your teacher will send you the join link and joinpd.com code that you need to input into the portal to view your teacher’s presentation. Here’s how to access these Google or Microsoft Excel presentation sheets.
How can you sign up for Peardeck?
- Visit the official app.peardeck.com/join page for further information.
- To view the video you’ll have to enter the password provided by your instructor or your school.
- The teacher’s presentation can be accessed through Google Sheets or PowerPoint.
- For teachers, you’ll need to sign in using the email address you have on your Google or Microsoft email address to sign into your account.
- Learn to Join Pear Deck course.
- It will automatically open after you choose an instructor-led class, and the instructions for connecting are automatically generated.