The JCPenney company has introduced the official employee login site known as JCPenney Kiosk. The employees who register on this online portal get a variety of perks also employees no longer need to often contact the company’s HR department.
Employees may still use the kiosk portal even after they have retired, and there is a section called “Former Associates” that allows them to examine their personal information, employee ID, pay stubs, payroll, W2, Jtime, and other pay-related documents.
ALSO READ: Damonbux Com
What is JCPenney Kiosk
JCPenny is a retail chain with more than 600 stores in the United States and over 90,000 workers. In the year 1902, James Cash Penny founded it. Later, J. C. Penny began growing his company and opening locations in many areas.
Texas is where it currently has its headquarters. The store has a wide variety of goods, including everything a household needs, including food, electronics, cosmetics, home furniture, and jewellery.
Benefits of JCPenney Kiosk Login
- JC Penny offers its employees a 401(k), pension plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, health insurance, and other specific perks.
- W-2 electronic forms are necessary to comprehend the tax advantages. Using the JCP Associates kiosk, all JCP Associates employees have access to the W-2 form.
- Employees can save time by accessing the login site rather than going to the HR department for information.
- Employees have safe access to resources like seeing the pay structure and work schedule through the login site.
- Additionally, the JC Penney Company offers its staff a discount card, which they may activate online at www.jcpassociates.com.
- Leave of Non-attendance
- Paycheck Stub
- My Calendar
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- Print Forms
- MTO (Mandatory time off)
- PTO (Paid time off)
Requirement to Register at JCPenney Portal
- Employee ID (offered by the J.C. Penny company).
- Your Full Name and other identifying information
- Your email address will enable you to retrieve your login information.
- internet-connected desktop or laptop at the kiosk office.
Register for New JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
- Visit the JCPenney kiosk employee portal’s official website– www.jcpassociates.com.
- “Associate Kiosk @ Home” should be selected. You’ll be sent to the registration page by clicking it.
- The “New user” option, which is for creating an account, is available on that page.
- When you visit the website from the JC Penney business internet or your place of employment, this option will be available. The registration link will be disabled, making it impossible for you to sign up from your house.
- A registration form will then pop up on your screen. You must fill out that form.
- Type in your full name, DOB, email address, employee ID, joining date, etc.
- Click the Next button and create a new password after filling out all the fields. Click the “Create” button after that.
- You will shortly get an email at the email address you provided during the sign-up process. Your username for the JCPenney associates kiosk employee portal will be in that email.
How to Login to JCPenney Kiosk Online Portal
- Visit the official site of jcpassociates.com
- Click on the JCPenney Kiosk Login page mentioned as “Associate Kiosk @ Home”
- You can enter your account login and password in these two text areas.
- Enter the necessary information, double-check it, and then click “Log In.”
- You will be directed to your account if the information you provided is accurate.
Reset Forgotten Password on JCPenney Kiosk?
- Visit the JCPenney kiosk self-service password reset page at https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword
- After entering your nine-digit employee ID, hit “search.”
- Respond to the security questions you created while registering or signing up on the JCP kiosk site.
- If you didn’t set up security questions, dial 1-800-870-1111 and follow the two then one steps.
- Click the “check answers” button after that.
- After that, click the proceed button to change the password after checking the “I agree” box.
- Enter your new password now, and then click the password-change button.
|Timing||8 am – 8 pm; Monday – Friday|
|W-2 Support Line||W-2 Support Line|
|Head Office:||JC Penney Headquarters. 6501, old drive, Plano, Texas, USA.|