Gianteaglelistens was founded in the early years of the 20th century.
Table of Contents
Giant Eagle Listens Overview
Established in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Giant Eagle is a national network of supermarkets. Today, it also operates stores in Maryland, West Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, and those states. 37,000 people work for the company, which has 474 sites.
They will give their management enough information so that they can serve clients much better. These kinds of surveys are carried out to gather client feedback on their service or product.
|Founded||August 31, 1931|
|Headquarters||O’Hara Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Number of locations||474|
|Area served||Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Indiana|
|Key people||David Shapira, Executive Chairman|
|Products||Bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery|
|Services||Convenience/Forecourt Store, Other Specialty|
|Revenue||US$ 8.9 billion|
|Number of employees||37,000|
|Subsidiaries||GetGo, RX-21 LLC, Ricker Oil Company|
Giant Eagle Survey
- As a type of conglomerate, Giant Eagle provides a wide range of goods and services, which include those related to food, health and wellbeing, beauty and personal care, banking, and other things.
- You can join the Giant Eagle Survey for a free entry into the prize draw to win $2000 worth of gift cards. Just take the GiantEagleListens Survey, fill it out, and submit it.
Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
You can win a 10 Perk
How To Take Gianteaglelistens.com Survey?
- Visit a Giant Eagle location in a US state that qualifies.
- Keep your purchase receipt since it carries the code and clicks you need to finish it.
- Visit GiantEagleListens.com
- On your purchase receipt, enter the survey code.
Rewards from the Giant Eagle Survey
- This Giant Eagle probably friendly guy’s expertise in survey command helps Giant Eagle construct or develop Giant Eagle to view an assertion of findings from a test of common sight armed conflict in addition to other than the endowment 10 chance to succeed a $2,000 bonus.
|Prize||Earn 10 Bonus Perks|
|Entry Limit||one survey award every 30 days|
|Receipt Valid For||Unlimited|
|Location||Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia|
To participate in the survey, you must meet all the criteria.
- To complete the survey, you need a digital device.
- an effective internet connection.
- the Gaint Eagle store’s most recent receipt.
- For the survey, you must have a working email address.
- These are several prerequisites, and I hope you meet them all. The following step is now available.
Gianteaglelistens Survey Rules
- Valid at any Giant Eagle locations.
- Gift Card can be used for any small plate on the menu.
- A Gift Card may be used only once.
- Offer available all day, every day during standard opening hours.
- Offer not available to under 18s.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- The Gift Card must be redeemed within the redemption timescale set out in the Gift Card.
- The decision of the manager is final
How to Take Gianteaglelistens.com Survey?
- Visit the Giant Eagle review survey at www.gianteaglelistens.com to get started.
- You are currently on the official Giant Eagle Survey webpage.
- Read the Giant Eagle survey’s terms and conditions in full.
- Enter the survey code from your visit after opening your receipt.
- To start the survey process, click the start button.
- Your survey has now commenced.
- Give you a score by responding to the inquiry.
- Your most recent visit will be the subject of every question.
- Give a truthful response.
- Select your age and gender.
- Your first name, last name, email address, and Giant Eagle Advantage Card number are required.
- The survey is now complete, and in five days your reward of ten perks will be deposited onto your card.
Gianteaglelistens Survey Customer Service
|Phone number:||The customer care team at 800.553.2324|
|Postal Address:||4345 Hinkle Lake Road Boston, MA 02108|