Burlington is a major American department store with over 500 locations across the country. Along with everyday, shopper-friendly reduced prices, the company offers its own Burlington Credit Card through Comenity Bank.
The card offers reward points on purchases at Burlington, along with discounts and other perks. Current cardholders might have some questions about how to make their Burlington card payments, so here’s everything you need to know.
ALSO READ: What Time Does Burlington Close
Burlington Stores operated 792 stores as of the end of the second quarter of Fiscal 2021, in 45 states and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Burlington Stores.
The Company’s stores offer an extensive selection of in-season, fashion-focused merchandise at up to 60% off other retailers’ prices, including women’s ready-to-wear apparel, menswear, youth apparel, baby, beauty, footwear, accessories, home, toys, gifts and coats.
|Number of employees||40,000 (2018)|
- No Annual Fee
- Flexible Payment Options
- Online Account Management
- Fraud Protection
How to Access Burlington Credit Card Login Portal
- Go to the Burlington Credit Card Login page by clicking here.
- Enter your User ID in the “User ID” field on the Burlington CreditCard Login page.
- Enter your password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the “Secure Login” button to log in to your account.
- Now, you can view your account information and manage your finances.
Reset Your Burlington Credit Card Login Password?
- Visit the Burlington Credit Card login page on the Burlington website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link below the log in fields
- Enter your credit card number and Zip Code in the fields provided, then click “Submit.”
- Now, enter your email address in the field provided and click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email from Burlington CreditCard, at your given email address, with all the instructions on resetting your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email, and you can reset your password successfully.
- Once you have reset your password, you can log in to your account and start using it again.
How to Register for New Burlington Credit Card Account
- Visit the Burlington credit card website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, address, and contact information.
- Enter your financial information, including your annual income and employment status.
- Review the terms and conditions of the credit card agreement.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete your application.
|Mailing Address:||Comenity Capital Bank|
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
People Also Ask
What bank does Burlington credit card use?
Burlington CreditCard uses Comenity Capital Bank. It is a major issuer of store-branded credit cards, offering several different cards for Burlington shoppers.
How do I pay my Burlington bill?
There are several ways to pay your Burlington bill. You can pay online, by mail, or in person.
- To pay online, log into your account at www.burlington.com and click on the “My Bill” tab. From there, you can view your bill and make a payment.
- To pay by mail, simply send your payment to the following address: Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003, Columbus, OH 43218-3003.
- You can also pay your Burlington bill in person by visiting your nearest Burlington store.
What credit score do I need for Burlington Card?
A general rule of thumb is if you have a “good” credit score (670-739) or above, then you’re approval odds are relatively high.